Once you have decided to hire a professional moving company to move you and your family, reviews are a great way to make the right choice. The first thing you should do is pick an actual mover that performs the moves versus a broker who sells the moves to other moving companies You will find many moving companies, but there are a few things to looks for before you make your final decision; Here are some of them.
· Make sure the company is licensed and insured
· Make sure they have reviews and are a reputable company.
· When choosing a reputable company look for them to be members of “moving agencies” like AMSA, Pro Movers, CMC
· Get a written binding estimate! Don’t count on verbal promises and make sure that all services and prices are in the written estimates. Make sure to include all extra services such as stairs, shuttles, packing.
· Don’t go for the lowest price you find, there is always a reason why it is so cheap – remember like anything else, you get what you pay for!
Moving is and has always been considered one of the most difficult and stressful events in a person’s life, choosing the right moving company will not completely relieve the stress but it can definitely make it a smooth and easier process.